Women's Voting Rights in the U.S. and Egypt – Outline Example
The paper "Women's Voting Rights in the U.S. and Egypt" is a wonderful example of an outline on social science.
I. Introduction: Statement of the Problem
A. Research Questions What are unique aspects of the American political system that had an impact on women’s suffrage and how do these compare with Egypt’s status?
2. What is the extent of women’s economic contributions in both countries and its general effect on their empowerment?
3. What is the role of educational opportunities in advancing the rights of women in Egypt and America?
4. How have aspects of motherhood and domesticity influenced women’s suffrage in both American and Egyptian context?
5. How has spirituality shaped the liberation of American and Egyptian women?
B. Research Hypothesis
1. There are significant similarities concerning women’ suffrage in Egypt and America.
2. There are significant differences concerning women’s suffrage in Egypt and America.
II. Background and Significance of the Problem
A. Operational Definitions
3. Women’s Suffrage
4. United States
B. Importance of Comparing Women’s Suffrage in Both Countries
1. More Information
2. Advocacy Purposes
3. Springboard for Policies and Programs
Chapter II: Literature Review
A. Interest in Women’s Suffrage Issues
II. Historical Background
A. Description of Past Movements
III. Presentation of Literature
A. Books and Journals Concerning Suffrage
IV. Purpose of the Study and Rationale
A. Importance of Studying Women’s Suffrage in Both Countries
B. Advantages of the Study
V. Questions or Hypothesis
VI. Operational Definitions
Chapter III: Method
A. Brief Significance of Methods in Researches
II. Research Method
A. Research Design: Qualitative Research Design (Case Study)
B. Selection of Subjects: Purposeful
C. Instrumentation: Theories on Women’s Rights
D. Procedures for Data Collection
1. Review of Case Studies and Other Researches
2. Review of Published Articles on the Topic
E. Procedures for Data Analysis
2. Tentative Hypothesis
III. Assumptions and Limitations of the Study
A. Application of Theories in General
B. Lack of In-depth Analysis of Different Sources and Subjects
B. Assumptions and Limitations
Chapter IV: Results
I. What are the similarities of women’s suffrage in Egypt and America in various factors?
II. What are the main differences between the two countries regarding the issue and the possible reasons for such?
Chapter V: Discussion and Recommendations
I. Discussion of Results and Conclusion
A. Implication of Results Via Theories and Issues
B. Brief Statement of Inference
A. Improvement of the Study’s Weaknesses
B. Application of Results to Present and Future Crises
III. Suggestions for Further Research
A. Inclusion of Related Variables Such as Territory, Crime, and Politics